Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy little Bee!

I have been so busy this weekend-let's see-On Saturday I worked in my classroom and almost broke my nose while cleaning out a cabinet-Erin saved me by giving me Advil as I sat with an ice pack on my nose-then went home and did laundry and then went out to eat with Suzanne as we talked about school-yep I said it-school-i live for it -then on Sunday I mowed the lawn,yes me-it was actually fun! I went to eat with my mom, dad, and sister-mexican yum! Then started priming kitchen cabinets-fun NOT!
I am blessed that I have the ability to do all these things as well as the physical ability. It is the little things in life that I have begun to be more thankful for! Now I am ready for a nap or a Lifetime movie-maybe both!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Thank you for the encouraging words on my blog! I really appreciate it. :)